Sealco’s Curtain Walls block and contains hot air in the hot aisle and cold air in the cold aisle. This is without question one of the simplest solutions to help eliminate wrap around air in a data center. Sealco will measure, fabricate and install the correct isolation system to prevent the mixing of hot/cold air. Sealco uses next-generation products that reduce hotspots and bypass airflow. Sealco is committed to offering premium products and services ensuring your data center will operate at its peak efficiency.
- Save energy! Curtain Walls save energy on air conditioning by as much as 15% and up to 67% on fans. Protect your mission-critical operations.
- Maximize airflow dynamics and increase the effectiveness of your hot aisle/cold aisle isolation.
- Sealco’s Curtain Walls, modular partitions, ceilings, strip doors and mountings offer solutions for any data center configuration.
- Specially formulated vinyl and non-vinyl materials include Polysim 509, a low outgassing, static-dissipative polyurethane that meets ASTM and NFPA fire retardancy requirements.
- Hardware is designed so that curtains fall away in the case of a fire, allowing sprinklers full operating range.
- Check with your regional electrical utility about energy saving rebates that can help offset the cost of your system.
Data center resources
6 Jun 2019
How to evaluate your data center’s airflow efficiency
Data center cleaning best practices
20 Aug 2016