Data centers and colocation facilities are the information epicenter of businesses in every sector — and they’re constantly demanding greater efficiency. In this two-part guide, we address two major concerns of facility managers: How to efficiently cool a data center, and how to keep a facility tour-ready.
In part one, you’ll learn:
- Why airflow management is important in data centers.
- Tools to measure your cooling efficiency.
- How to implement containment and airflow optimization solutions.
In part two, you’ll learn:
- The importance of working with experienced cleaning technicians.
- Proper cleaning equipment for data centers.
- How to set up an appropriate cleaning schedule for your computer room.
Both sections also include printable checklists that make it easy to evaluate your data center’s cooling or cleaning program — and understand the next steps to take for efficiency improvement.