the start of clean room construction and tool installation. Sealco offers the following services during the construction and tool installation phases:
- Program Development and Documentation
- Protocol Training and Management Personnel
- Protocol Enforcement Procedures and Personnel
- Continuous daily cleaning and trash removal services
- Integral “supercleaning” of the cleanroom, its components, and support areas
- Garment and Consumables Procurement and Distribution
Sealco offers a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance services that begin with a thorough evaluation of each and every zone of a facility.
While a consistent maintenance program is vital to sustaining product integrity in cleanroom facilities, periodic detail cleanings are also essential.
To prevent contamination problems, a comprehensive protocol system must be outlined prior to the start of clean room construction and tool installation.